OVER 20 YEARS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
JSF was founded in the ‘90s in Niepołomice. In the beginning, our company employed several specialists with experience gained in various market sectors, including the silicone industry. Year by year, we employed new specialists who supported our sustainable and safe development. Their knowledge and commitment have helped us to become today, after 23 years of our operations, one of the largest manufacturers of silicone products in Poland and a trusted partner of many companies worldwide.
We have knowledge, over 4,000 sq m of production space, modern machinery park, innovative technologies, qualified personnel and determination to provide our services at the leading-edge level. All this helps us to respond to market needs in an innovative and effective manner.
We look forward to doing business with you,
Mateusz and Stanisław Flak
MANUFACTURER OF INNOVATIONS™
JSF SILICONE has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, 80 specialists, 60 percent of sales for export, 4,500 square meters of production space, 600 of warehouse space, 200 of office space, raw materials of recognized European manufacturers, latest technologies and innovative approach.
Our offer includes more than 5000 products used in many industries worldwide, for example: automotive, medicine and pharmacy, aviation and space technology, household appliances and gastronomy, windows, doors, structures, civil engineering, railway industry and public transport.
We focus on professional service, technology consulting and establishing sustainable business relationships. We are not afraid of challenges and we always focus on the highest quality of work. We have implemented a management system compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 and the EU B2B class system that automates business process management.
At JSF SILICONE, quality is of the highest importance for us. On the production lines, we utilize continuous laser measurement of dimensions with parameters recording, and finished products are measured by an optical microscope designed for measuring flexible materials.
In accordance with the quality and environmental policy adopted as part of the implemented and certified management system compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards, the Company strives to achieve its goals by:
- Maintaining the status of a recommended supplier by providing high quality products tailored to the Customer’s needs.
- Increasing the share of our products in the silicone products market in Poland.
- Increasing sales of our products on foreign markets.
- Ensuring appropriate conditions for the Company’s development.
- Business activities based on rational use of feedstock, materials, fuels, energy and water, and conscious waste management according to current standards.
As part of the quality policy, we pursue the following objectives:
- providing products and services that meet the Customer’s needs
- providing access to information on effective use of products and services
- continuous improvement of the quality management system and increasing the efficiency of resource management
- ensuring compliance of processes with provisions of law and relevant standards
JSF IN NUMBERS
- 0 years of experience in the production of silicone and rubber products
- 0 m2 of production space
- 0 tones of silicone used for production in 2017
- 0% sales for export
- 0 m2 of warehouse space
- 0 m2 of office space